About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Monday, May 10, 2010
Milestones...
So I took the plunge and took the twins out of thier cribs and moved them into big beds. Kynzi is now in her very own room, and Krew and Jace are sharing a room. I didn't really think much about seperating them, other than it might be a pain at nap time, but Oh my heck it was so hard. The first night we made a big deal about thier cute fun beds and they totally loved them! Until....Bedtime :( Kynzi cried and cried and cried and knocked on the door and cried "KREW....KREW....KREW" Talk about break my heart! So, yes I cried and cried too, then I gave in and laid by her and snuggled her, which I have NEVER done at bedtime! Finally about 11:30 pm her sad little broken heart and tired eyes gave in and she fell asleep. Krew, well....he just thought that it was totally great being able to get out of his bed and play with all of the toys! Well, it has been a rocky road, but after a few days they get it, and go to bed great now! Nap time too! Whew! Krew almost always wakes before Kynz and the first thing he does, if I don't catch him, is runs into her room and climbs in bed with her. Kinda priceless though if you ask me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comment:
I am totally not looking forward to switching my baby to a big bed. Good thing I still have a little while!
Post a Comment