
Jace Nathan Lott was born May 22, 2006 and weight 7lbs even. My biggest baby! He was so perfect and everything that I ever imagined in a son! Jace was the best baby, and has made an impression in my life every day since then! Jace is ALL boy! He is a totally sweetheart, yet a totally little you know what! :) Jace loves Spongebob, loves to play the WII, loves to play outside any chance he gets, and loves to ride his bike, which he can now do with no training wheels, but still cant touch the ground! Jace loves to go truckin with his Dad and looks up to him so much! He is an awesome big brother and he is even better at teasing his brother and sisters!
This year all he wanted was a Lighting McQueen and Mater cake, took me off guard since I only expected to hear Spongebob. Change is good! :) We had a party with all of his family and he had so much fun with all of his friends and cousins! It was a great day, except for the snow!! Yes it snowed!! We took him to his very favorite place for dinner. All in all, Jace thought it was great and being four ROCKS!
Happy 4th Birthday to my little man! I love you so much buddy!






































1 comment:
WOW!! I can't believe he's 4! It seems like he was just born!! Happy Birthday Jace!!
Post a Comment