About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Sunday, October 17, 2010
New Buisness Oppertunity
My Sister In Law approached me with an awesome buisness oppertunity, which has turned out amazing for me! All you do is Pre Pay for a WalMart/Sams Club gift card and get two people to do the same thing. Sounds easy, Right? Well, It is!! When that happens, you recieve your gift card for $200 plus an extra check for $300. I know, to good to be true...that is what I thought, but only three weeks later, I have made enough money to not spend one penny out of my pocket on groceries or gas this month (remember, I have a family of 8) that is huge! So, I am loving this and working it. Why not, who doesn't enjoy a little (or a lot) of extra money! If you are interested leave me a comment and I will be in touch! NO Kidding, this has been completly Amazing!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment