My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Max June 2003 to October 25, 2010

Our Dog Max passed away yesterday. He was only seven, but his life was cut short. We got Max the summer that we moved into our house, so he really has been part of our kids entire childhood thus far.  It is always so sad to lose an animal, especially for the little ones who just don't quite undersand.  Well, that is what I thought until this happend to our family.  When I told all the kids, they were just heartbroken, but sweet Jace took it especailly hard, he cried off and on for a few hours.  I decided to lay by him in his bed to try to get him to sleep, he rolled over hugged me and said, "Mom, I am so sad that Max died." I replied, I know buddy, me too"  He continued, "I know he will be okay, because he is with Grandma Louise now in heaven, and I bet she always wanted a dog just like Max. But I really am sad Mom"  All I could do was squeeze him tight, he left me speechless. Funny how a four year old can put things in perspective.  I hope you are loving life with Grandma Louise Max!

1 comment:

Drew and Mariann said...

What a sad story! It brought tears to my eyes. What a sweet boy!