My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bear Lake

So come August I don't see much of Nathan because of Grain Harvest, but this year I was so going to go to Bear Lake with or without him! The kids and I loaded up the motorhome, and the boat and hit the road to Bear Lake...without Nathan! Don't get me wrong I did want him to come, but now I know I can go anywhere I want! :) He did end up being able to come for the last day so that was nice! We had a wonderful time with our great friends! Minus the crappy cold weather and GIANT waves! It was a wonderful trip! Always good to make great memories!














No comments: