Two months, two ER visits, one of which I'd like to forget, two massive broken bones, two surgeries, four pins, six cast/splints, many doctor visits, and finally good news!! Cast is off and I got to bathe my arm!!! It is going to take a lot of Physical Therapy, Ive been going three days a week for about and hour and a half each time. Its a lot to squeeze into my schedule, but I'm working it out. The occupational therapist that I am working with is amazing, and I trust him completely! There are days he makes me cry, but "no pain, no gain" right? I am really looking forward to being healthy and active again! I know its going to be a long road to a full recovery, but I know I can do it! I believe in my self! My goal is to be able to do a push up by Christmas! :)
Everyone gave me such a hard time about signing my cast, but I couldn't stand the thought of it looking so messy! ;) Well, the night before the last surgery when I knew the cast would be coming off, I gave in and let my kids graffiti me up! :)
This picture is nasty, but this is right after the surgical splint came off.
And What it looks like today. Considering what Its been though, I think it looks pretty good!!
About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment