Krew and Kynzi hit the two and a half year mark! What? I know, time has flown by and they are growing up so fast! They are so stinkin cute and light up my whole world! I cherish every single day with these two and can't imagine the chaos in my life any other way! Krew is a total angel, and loving the fact that he is a TOTAL mama's boy! Sweetest little boy on the planet...guaranteed! :) He is getting so big, talking so well, getting cuter everyday, if that is possible, and finally learning to stand up to sissy! He is very independent. Kynzi is so dang cute, so super smart.She is starting to be a little nicer to her brother, but still enjoys to torment him, by taking anything he might want to play with and running away with it! She loves to help me fold laundry, wipe things down, sweep the floors, pretty much loves to be my shadow! Hopefully I can teach her well! Kynzi loves to dress herself, pick out her own clothes (which almost always match) and can even put her own shoes on! She cracks me up.
Now that school has started for a few hours three days a week I get to spend time with just the two of them. So much fun, EXCEPT..Man they can get into trouble fast! They for sure get 100 % of my attention when it is just the three of us! :) People ask me if it is getting easier, and I can only say it is just different. When they were infants they required all of my time and attention, now if I don't give them all of my time and attention, I am in big trouble!! :) I love it though! Ever single bit of it!
I am so thankful for the blessings that these two babies have brought into my life! They mean the world to me. I know I was meant to get both of them, and I wouldn't want it any other way! They have taught me so much about myself, and I hope that I can always be the best mother possible to them. Krew and Kynzi, Happy half birthday! I LOVE YOU!!
About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comment:
I'm with you on that. They are two of the most special kids on the planet. I can't imagine life without them either. Twins Rock! I love all the kids more than I could have ever imagined. I never thought grandmotherhood could be such a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment