My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Island Park

Since it was the middle of July and I don't think we have even seen summer, we decided to leave the boat for the weekend and go to Island Park with my parents. We had so much fun riding. The twins love the razor,and Whit is learning so well on her dirtbike, and Jace is a crazy boy on his 4-wheeler. In fact, he decided to show us what he learned and he began to flip cookies as fast as he could in the middle of the road. What am I in for? We road a ton, and got rained on a ton. Gotta love those afternoon thunderstorms that come from no where. We were on a ride and thank goodness we were close to a warming hut during a downpour. Had my camera so we snapped a few pictures. We enjoyed the cabin and spending time with Grandma Debi and Grandpa Kevin.












I don't know why my pictures turned out blury. Dang Camera! Krew loves to go riding, but he has to have his goggles on all of the time, too cute! Well, I think that they are all pretty much tooooo cute! Im so dang lucky! :)

No comments: