Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
In Loving Memory....
My dear, sweet, Great Grandma Louise passed in her sleep in the early morning hours of June 19, 2010 at 102 years old. What a blessing to live such a long and wonderful life, and such a blessing for those of us that she leaves behind just to have had her as such a major part of our lives for so many wonderful years. Wish that made it easier. We already miss her so much already! Grandma was so beautiful, so loving, and the most important thing to her was us Grandchildren. I think back to growing up, and I don't think that my Grandma missed one sporting event or anything that was important to me. She was always my number one fan! Grandma adored my children, and looked forward to seeing them every week. I know that she lived each day just to be able to see them. Grandma was so strong, and had been through many hardship, trials, and I can't even begin to imagine the things that she saw in her lifetime. Up until just before her passing she was still able to go play bridge with her friends every week. Even at 102, she still knew each one of us. What a blessing that was. My sweet little Jace and Grandma had an extra special relationship, they loved each other so much! Jace loved to go to Grandmas house and her reaction when he walked into the house and jumped infront of her to scare her was priceless every single time! Jace is taking it pretty hard, I just hope that we can keep her memory alive so he always remembers her! My kids sang "You are My Sunshine" at her funeral, and it was priceless! I know Grandma loved it! Now Jace still cries his eyes out as he sings it, only he changes the last line to "Please don't take my Grandma away"... Grandma went to sleep and entered her journey to an amazing site that morning, being with all of those who had gone before her. What a reunion that must have been! Especially being with Grandpa and her sweet son Neil who passed away over 60 years ago. I'm so happy for her, and I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge that I have that I will see her again and our family can be together forever! Love you so so much Grandma! Until we meet again! Muah!
The funeral was beautiful, the weather was beautiful, and we have so many beautiful memories!
Thank you so much to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, for the sympathy notes, all of the flowers and plants. Every gesture meant so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
1 comment:
You know we are all so blessed to have been able to enjoy Grandma as long as we did. She will always hold a special place in all our hearts.
Love Mom
Post a Comment