My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Krew and Kynzi!!


SAY WHAT!?! The past two years have completly flown by and now I have TWO of the cutest terrible TWO year olds ever!! My babies are TWO...wow! I know they are not babies anymore, but they will always be my babies! :)



On March 21, 2008 at 37 weeks my little Krew came into this world, he was so tiny, yet so perfect! Krew weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces and was 17 inches long. Eleven minutes later Kynzi came into this world weighing a whole pound bigger at 5 pounds 13 ounces and 17 inches long. She was amazing...so beautiful! What a blessing to receive two babies! The whole time I was pregnant with them, Kynzi was up high in my ribs and never quit moving and squishing poor Krew (and me), apparently she was stealing all of the food as well. So I guess not much has changed! :) Kynzi is super sassy and never stops! Her most favorite thing to do is take everything that Krew has and torment him on a daily basis! Krew is just the sweetest thing, he just takes it! If you give Krew two of something he will always give Kynzi one of them. SO sweet, okay maybe he is a little scared of her too! :) They love each other though and I know they will always be buddies! How cool is that knowing that they will always have each other!
These two little angels have brought so much joy to our home, I can't not imagine life any other way.
We had a super fun birthday party with family and friends, the day was beautiful outside and the kids had a blast playing in the yard! They got lots of great gifts; although, give them some balloons and they are totally happy!








What a wonderful day! Happy 2nd Birthday to the sweetest, most lovable, cutest Twins on the Planet!! MUAH!!

No comments: