My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grandma Debi's Camera :)

My mom gave me her camera so that I could get some pictures of my family off of it. Just some random memories mostly from our fun filled summer!
Davis Reunion 2009







Grandma and Grandpa took Jamyn, Whitney, and Jace to Island Park for the weekend. A first for all of us! The kids had so much fun!! It is so great to finally have parents that are able to spend and enjoy time with the Grandkids! I am so proud of my Dad and his now almost nine months sober! I couldn't ask for anything more!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast up there. I'll bet they loved the fish at big springs. Your dad is doing great!!