My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Already Toothless

We were eating dinner and Whitney said that her teeth were bugging her so I looked and they were both sooo loose. With a little tug I pulled one out and then the next, she cried so hard when she saw the blood, but then started giggling when she looked in the mirror, and was so excited to go to school to show her teacher! The tooth fairy must have thought they were gold... Five dollars per tooth??!! Maybe that is all she had in her purse that night? :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only one who has a five dollar tooth fairy :)

Kelie Scott said...

She's so cute.