We had so much fun with T Ball this year! We were Bright Yellow "Lightning" and we had an amazing season!! Our team was mostly 4, 5, 6, and a couple 7 year olds playing mostly 6, 7, and 8 year olds! We had the same team as last year minus only one and I knew they would do super playing up, and they did!! Our team members were Jamyn Lott, Whitney Lott, Spencer Lott, Andrew Messaros, McKette Sorenson, Traesen Seward, Carson Sanders, Braiden Hansen, Braxton Hansen, Macey Smith, Ali Whetten, MaKenna Cook, and Victoria Grover. I loved coaching this cute kids, and have fallen in love with each of them! Also a huge thanks to Kristen for coaching with me! Can't wait for next year! :)
But know what is better than T Ball alone.....The T Ball Party!! YAY!!
Traesen "Hey Coach (which is funny already because he calls me Angi) This is Awesome!" Me "What is buddy?" Traesen "I LOVED T Ball, but I really LOVE this T Ball Party!! And I really LOVE you, you are the BEST COACH EVER!!" Me "AHHH Thanks Trae, and I really LOVE YOU TOO!!" Tell me that wouldn't melt your heart!
I had trophies made for each of the kids, and WOW...they thought that was the coolest thing ever!
About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































No comments:
Post a Comment