My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Friday, May 22, 2009

Whitney's Preschool Graduation!!

My princess is off to Kindergarden.....I can't even believe it!! Whitney attended Lots O Love Preschool with "Miss Di" and "Miss Kristi" for the past two years and they are AMAZING!! Today was a super day for her, and I am so proud of her!! Whitney was able to complete all of the goals for they year, she had perfect attendance, and she completed the reading program. Only one other boy completed the whole thing, so this is a huge accomplishment for her!! She worked so hard!! I am so happy that she loves school so much!! I am so fortunate to have had both of these wonderful ladies in my life, and now they touch my childrens life in a huge way!! I love them both dearly and thank them so much for every single thing that they do!!






No comments: