My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy One Hundred and One...


YEARS! Can you even Imagine living 101 years. My Great Grandma Louise turned 101 years old today! She has for sure lived a life time! And...She still lives at home, and is able to care for herself, and still is able to go out and play cards with her friends. Grandma has been blessed with great health, I guess that shows the importance of living your life right. She has seen and done many things in her life, as you can imagine. She has a five generation family five times over. Yes, she has FIVE Great-Great Grandchildren (all the cutest kids on the planet). Today I feel very blessed that I have had a lifetime to share with my grandma, but also that every one of my children have been able to be a part of her life! I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday and many more to come! We love you Grandma Weeze!


Five Generations! Not often a family is blessed enough to have five living generations! We are!


Five Great-Great Grandchildren! Wow! What huge accomplishment!






Grandma looks forward to seeing the kids always, and they look forward to seeing her!


And that is what it is all about!! We love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Mosers said...

Your blog is so cute... I am loving the pictures! This is Heidi moser by the way if you want an invite to our blog just e-mail me your e-mail address to heidibugg@hotmail.com.... we miss you guys in the ward.. .Kaylan has asked about Whitney a few times wondering where she went!