My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Babies

1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? In the bathroom.
2.Who was with you? No one
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a pregnancy test.
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was excited with all of them, but my 2nd I was a little shocked!
5.Who was the first person you told? Nathan
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes, all but Whit. I am so thankful for her, she put my life back on track (my little miracle)!
7.Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes with baby one, then I usually waited until my Ultrasounds to make sure everything was ok.
8.Was everybody happy for you? Yes.
9.Did you go out and celebrate? Just celebrated with each other!
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Yes! And with my fourth Pregnancy it was a big joke that it was twins, so for my 6 week apt the Doctor did an Ultrasound and Guess what...TWINS! (Firm beliver in the pencil witchcraft!)
11.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? I had one with my first and third since he was a boy...Kristen insisted!
12.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew that you wouldn't put on your baby? :) Yep!
13.How much weight did you gain? 30-50 pounds. I gained the most with my first. I gained the least with my Twins? I don't get it either!
14.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Oh so close!:)
15.Did you get any stretch marks? NOT ONE! I must have some good skin, I know!
16.What did you crave the most? Chocolate
17.Did you crave anything crazy? Cucumbers in vinegar with the twins
18.Who or what got on your nerves? Everyone! :)
19.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope, just had to take it easy with the twins so they didn't come to soon! We made it to 37 weeks with them!
20.Where and when did you go into labor? EIRMC
21.Did your water break? No.
22.Who drove you to the hospital? Nathan
23.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Nathan, The Doctor, and the Nurse
24.Did you go early or late? Early with all of them
25.How long were in labor for? Jamyn was 5 hours, Whitney was about 4 hours, Jace was 3 hours, and the twins were less than an hour!
26.Did you have any drugs for the pain? An epidural
27.Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural
28.What was your first reaction after giving birth? I balled my eyes out every time!
29.How big was the baby? 6lbs15oz, 6lbs14oz, 7lbs0oz, 4lbs14oz, 5lbs13oz
30.Did your husband cry? Ya, he has a soft spot!
31.What did you name the baby? Jamyn Rae, Whitney Jae, Jace Nathan, Krew Ryder, and Kynzi Mae
32.Do their names have any significant meaning? Jamyn is named after Great Grandpa Ray, Whitney is named after Grandma Jerrie, Jace is named after Nathan, Krew Ryder is after Nathan, since is is always Ridin! Nathan wanted Trucker, but I said no! :) and Kynzi is after Great Grandma Hebdon
33.Did you have any visitors? Both of our families were there!
34.Did the baby have any complications? Nope, the twins just had to be in the NICU for a couple days because they were so small.
35.How old is your baby today? Seven, Five, Almost three, and the Twins will be one on the 21st
36.When is the next one coming? NO more for me! My family is complete!
37.If you could, would you do it all over again? Of corse!

No comments: