So I signed up to sell Scentsy, mainly because I love it! Yes I am addicted! I can't belive how well I am doing with it, so I have kinda decided to try:) It is fun, because it sells. Who doesn't love their home to smell great? I am no sales person, but this I can do!! So, I want to help all of my friends out who love it too... If you do a "Basket Party" or of corse we can host your very own party, you can earn half price items and credit back towards whatever you choose. If you just need something, I am usually placing orders at least twice a month, so give me a call.
They are introducing the Spirng/Summer Catalog, and we will be able to order from that March 1st, but with that they are offering 10% off of everything in the fall/winter catalog. They have also released the list of things that are going to be discontinued. This is not always a great thing if you have a sent you love. If you would like a catalog please let me know, I have the fall/winter ones and I should have the new spring/summer ones along with all of the new scents that they are introducing ready to smell soon! I can also email you the discontinued list. Also, I try to keep some items on hand here at my house, so if you need something fast I might have what you are looking for... You can also check everything out at www.scentsy.com . I look forward to hearing from you!
About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comment:
What is a basket party? I was thinking of calling you to see if you would help me with a party at my house this spring. Let me know what all is involved.
Post a Comment