My Girls

My Girls

My little man

My little man

My Angels

My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!

This Boy Melts My Heart

This Boy Melts My Heart

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!


We had a wonderful Christmas this year!! It was so much fun to watch my children and enjoy the magic that Christmas brings to our home! This year I have so much to cherish and be thankful for! I have a beautiful family and wonderful people surrounding me that touch my life greatly! I get to experience unconditional love every single day as I watch these beautiful little people that fill my home with such joy! Not only on Christmas, but every day I hope that I can somehow express my gratitude for each and every blessing that I have been showered with! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Drew and Mariann said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! I love the spirit of Christmas and the togetherness it brings! We love you guys! Happy Holidays!