

Krew woke up this morning saying "Dada dada" So cute, but of all five kids, why do they always say DADA first? The babies are growing so fast, and they bring such joy to our lives every second of the day! It has been such a hectic eight months, but I wouldn't change a thing! I am so lucky that these precious little angles came to me!!
Also a huge congrats to Mariann and Andrew who had their baby boy today!!
































2 comments:
I cant believe the baby's are 8 months old, it has gone by so fast What cute little baby's they are too.
Angi, I'm so exited to find your blog! I love your little family they are the BEST! I miss Jamyn SO MUCH! and I miss Whits little personalitly she cracks me UP! I hope all is well with you guys! WE MISS YOU!
Post a Comment