About us
My Girls
My little man
My Angels
Forever, For Always, No Matter What!
This Boy Melts My Heart
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Report Card is here...
Last night Nathan, Jamyn, and I were able to go to Parent Teacher Conference to talk to her teacher Mrs. Grimm. Drum roll please, all 5's, meaning 100% on everything! She is one of the only students to turn in all of her homework, she has only green cards, meaning she is a perfect student in class! On her reading she has read almost 900 minutes this quarter, the next best in the class is about 500! Jamyn loves to read, write, and draw! She loves school, loves her teacher, loves her principal, loves her new school! I am so proud of her and the things that she is already accomplishing! She is such a good girl, she helps me out so much (I'm sure more than she should have to!) I Love you Jamyn Rae!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment